“Greatly improved user satisfaction & relation with our client!”
Ton van Griensven, Operationeel Manager Business Services Canon
Satys supports Canon in the company-wide and structural research of their user experience. Canon works with the University of Amsterdam and the Hogeschool van Amsterdam and provides them with Print, Repro, Post and Creative services. Satys conducts the user research together with Canon. We asked Ton van Griensven, Operational Manager Business Services Canon, for his experiences with the services of Satys and what it has yielded. Curious about how this went? We will tell you more about it in this success story!
Ton: “The purpose of the user research is to ensure that Canon gains insight into the current user experience and the development of the user’s needs with an independent and professional party. We also find independence very important to prevent business blindness.”
Canon aims to understand user experiences in order to develop products and services and streamline services. That way, the company can focus on the future of their user experience. This allows Canon to discover what is going on among users in order to anticipate and improve.
- The relationship with the client has greatly improved because the focus shifts more towards collaboration in order to better serve students and staff.
- Canon has obtained an unprecedented amount of valuable insights thanks to the interactive dashboard. Canon indicated that it still uses this dashboard on a weekly basis because it provides such a complete and clear overview of things that score well – but also on the areas where improvement is possible.
- “Based on the insights from the user survey, we have started several new projects. Canon, for example, is now making its services even more accessible,” says Ton.
- The University of Amsterdam acknowledges the (positive and independent) user feedback on the services provided by Canon. This ensures a stronger collaboration and the insights help Canon with the the contract period.
- Canon can is able to listen even better to their users. By keeping the wishes of the end user in mind, Canon can improve the services and as a result increase the turnover.
- Canon has planted 20 trees because Canon and Satys linked a donation campaign to the user research.
Canon & Satys – A success story!
When Canon began their collaboration with Satys, it was never thought that these results would have such an impact. “User experience became a leading pillar within the services provided at the University of Amsterdam. I did not expect that!”
As a result of the insights in user experience, new, successful projects have been started and Canon has improved communication with their client and users.
Contact us for the possibilities!
Make the feedback process part of the customer experience with accessible and easy-to-use feedback instruments. This approach prevents irritation and survey fatigueness.
State of the art platform
Reap the benefits of a very modern and future-proof SAAS solution for mapping the customer experience. With a unique feature set that grows with both the market and technological developments.
Feedback instrument independent
Create organization-wide structure with an unambiguous and holistic approach. Take an important step towards one overall vision. Through this your organization maps the customer experience as a whole.
All valuable insights in one place
Avoid a fragmented approach of methods, various systems & survey tools. Collect all data related to the customer experience in one place and get grip on improving the customer experience.
A service in which flexibility is the standard. Via the SatysMarketplace your organization can easily adjust the services. Each module adds its own functionality and is scalable in itself.
Support from A to Z
Go for independence and let your organisation focus on the important part: anticipate based on the potential for improvement. Go beyond an indication of overall satisfaction and go for maximum insights with simple and thorough questionnaires.